1. Who I am
2. How we use your personal data
I will only use your personal data when the law allows me to. Most commonly, I will use your personal data in the following circumstances:
- Where I need to perform a contract I have entered into with you.
- Where I need to comply with a legal obligation.
- Where it is necessary for my legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
I may also use your personal data in the following situations, which are likely to be less common:
- Where I need to protect your vital interests (or someone else’s interests).
- Where it is needed in the public interestor for official purposes.
Generally I do not rely on consent as a legal basis for processing your personal data other than in relation to sending direct marketing communications to you via email. You have the right to withdraw consent to marketing at any time by contacting me.
3. The personal data I collect from you
Enquiries and Purchases
You may give me information about you by purchasing a product through my website, by signing up to my marketing mailing list, by visiting my stand at an event, or by corresponding with me by email, phone or otherwise.
When you request information or make enquiries about any of my products or services, or when you visit my stand at an event, I may collect the following categories of personal data about you:
- Personal contact details such as name and personal email addresses.
I may use the personal data you provide in order to fulfill your request or respond to your enquiry. It is in my legitimate interests to use your personal data in this way so that you receive the information you have requested.
If you purchase one of my products or services through my website, I may collect the following categories of personal data about you:
- Personal contact details such as name, title, addresses, telephone numbers, and personal email addresses.
It is in my legitimate interests to collect and use the above information in order to provide you with the products or services you have purchased. I may also use the information I collect to contact you regarding administrative matters relating to my products and services.
All of ,y payments are conducted through Paypal or iZettle and I do not obtain or store any of your payment information.
Where you have explicitly consented to do so, I may use your personal data to inform you of special offers and new or existing products or services I offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about. This may also include surveys or questionnaires so that I can learn more about your needs and interests.
From time to time I may use your personal data to offer you the opportunity to participate in contests, sweepstakes and other promotions. When you enter you should carefully review any rules, as they may contain additional information about my use of your personal data.
My website and learning platform
With regard to each of your visits to my website I may automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the Internet Protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from my site (including date and time);
- pages you viewed or searched for;
- page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call my customer service number.
I will use this information:
- to administer my site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve my site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- as part of my efforts to keep my site safe and secure;
- to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising I serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of my site about goods or services that may interest you or them.
If you fail to provide personal data
Where I need to collect personal data by law, or under the terms of a contract I have with you and you fail to provide that data when requested, I may not be able to perform the contract I have or are trying to enter into with you (for example, to provide you with goods or services). In this case, I may have to cancel a product or service you have with me but I will notify you if this is the case at the time.
4. When and how I share your personal data with others
I may share your personal data with third parties where required by law, where it is necessary to perform my contract with you or where I have a legitimate interest in doing so. Such third parties may include the following:
- My service providers: I may share your personal data with other companies that perform certain services on my behalf. These services may include processing payments, providing customer service and marketing assistance. These service providers may be supplied with or have access to your personal data solely for the purpose of providing these services to me or on my behalf.
5. Transfer of your personal data to other countries
As I am part of an international business with employees, entities and service providers all over the world, I may need to transfer the personal data you provide to me to other countries which may be outside the European Economic Area (EEA).
6. Security of your information
I have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed. In addition, I limit access to your personal information to those who have a legitimate need to know. They will only process your personal information on my instructions or as otherwise agreed and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
7. My storage and retention of your personal data
It is important that the personal information I hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep me informed if your personal information changes during your working relationship with me.
In some circumstances I may anonymise your personal data so that it can no longer be associated with you, in which case I may use such information without further notice to you.
8. Your rights as a data subject
Under certain circumstances, by law you have the right to:
- Request access to your personal data (commonly known as a “data subject access request”). This enables you to receive a copy of the personal data I hold about you and to check that I am lawfully processing it.
- Request correction of the personal that I hold about you. This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate information I hold about you corrected.
- Request erasure of your personal data. This enables you to ask me to delete or remove personal data where there is no good reason for me continuing to process it. You also have the right to ask me to delete or remove your personal data where you have exercised your right to object to processing (see below).
- Object to processing of your personal data where I am relying on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party) and there is something about your particular situation which makes you want to object to processing on this ground. You also have the right to object where I am processing your personal information for direct marketing purposes.
- Request the restriction of processing of your personal data. This enables you to ask me to suspend the processing of personal data about you, for example, if you want me to establish its accuracy or the reason for processing it.
- Request the transfer of your personal data to another party.
No fee usually required
You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal data (or to exercise any of the other rights). However, I may charge a reasonable fee if your request for access is clearly unfounded or excessive. Alternatively, I may refuse to comply with the request in such circumstances.
What I may need from you
I may need to request specific information from you to help me confirm your identity and ensure your right to access the information (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is another appropriate security measure to ensure that personal information is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it.
Your right to withdraw consent
9. Limitation of Liability
By providing me with any personal information you expressly and unconditionally release and hold harmless Dragonfire Glass and its divisions, and its subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees and agents from any and all liability for any injuries, loss or damage of any kind arising from or in connection with the use and/or misuse of your collected personal information. In addition, while Dragonfire Glass takes efforts to ensure the proper and appropriate use of Dragonfire Glass data provided by Dragonfire Glass to third party companies, promotional partners or vendors, Dragonfire Glass is not liable for any injuries, loss or damage of any kind arising from or in connection with the use and/or misuse of your collected personal information by Dragonfire Glass or the above-mentioned non-Dragonfire Glass entities.